Odoo Project Lead
We are seeking an experienced Odoo Project Lead to oversee the development and implementation of various projects within our organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with Odoo ERP systems and will be responsible for managing project timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure successful project delivery.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Oversee the full project lifecycle from inception to completion, ensuring that project timelines and budgets are met.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Manage project resources, including developers, QA analysts, and other project staff.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that code is delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably with Odoo ERP systems.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- Ability to manage and motivate project teams to deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Additional languages
- Knowledge of Python, PostgreSQL, and Linux would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and